MedReleaf Australia’s strategic partner Aurora Cannabis Enterprises in Canada, is a leading licensed producer leveraging cutting edge technologies.
– Purpose built for production
– Precision environmental controls
– Pharma-grade production, built to EU-GMP specifications
– Highly automated
Other licences also granted to MedReleaf Australia include an Import licence by the Office of Drug Control and a Wholesale licence from Queensland Health
MedReleaf Australia and Aurora Cannabis Enterprises is maintaining a strong commitment to clinical trials and ongoing research. Some completed and in-progress initiatives include a Pharmacokinetics trial, a Phase II cancer pain trial, a Phase III epilepsy trial. MedReleaf Australia in collaboration with Applied Cannabis Research has initiated an observational chronic pain study in Veterans with patient recruitment active.
KEY MANAGEMENT TEAM
Our management team is led by our Executive Chairman and CEO, Mr Russell Harding. We have assembled a management team and advisory panel that will ensure we can develop a wide distribution network to our key customers, Australian community and hospital pharmacies. Our strategy is to further strengthen the Board with additional commercial experience as required.
BPharm, BHMS, MACP, MAICD – Executive Chairman & CEO
Russell is Co-founder of MedReleaf Australia, and has over 35 years’ experience as a successful pharmacy entrepreneur in Australia, solely responsible for six start-ups. Hardings Pharmacy at Annerley, Brisbane, established over 30 years ago, is the only 24-hour community pharmacy in Brisbane and was the first in Queensland to be accredited under the QCPP guidelines. In 2019 this pharmacy was selected as the winner of the Australian Pharmacy of the Year in the Professional Innovation Category. He is a long-term Director and Chairman of a pharmaceutical warehousing co-operative company with over 80 pharmacy owners as members.
Aurora Cannabis / MedReleaf Corp.
Director MedReleaf Australia.
Mr. Battley former Aurora Cannabis Inc Chief Corporate Officer (CCO) was approved by the Australian Federal Office of Drug Control (ODC) in November 2019 as Director of MedReleaf Australia. Cam joined Aurora in March, 2016, and has also previously held the positions of Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President with Aurora Cannabis Inc. Cam has more than 15 years of experience in the global biopharmaceutical industry, Has been a member of the Board of Directors of Cannabis Canada, the trade association for Health Canada Licensed Producers. He also currently serves as a member of the Board of the patient advocacy group Campaigning for Cancer (South Africa), and was also a Board member of Micron Waste Technologies Inc. (CSE: MWM), a Vancouver-based developer of advanced digesters for organic waste materials.
Executive Director – Head of Strategy and Business Development
Nathan is a Co-founder of MedReleaf Australia with Russell Harding. Has a diverse background including Medical Cannabis, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Luxury Retail, Supply Chain, Wholesale and Franchising. For almost 10 years, he worked for Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (API), the largest diversified wholesaler and franchisor of pharmaceutical products in Australia. Nathan established himself as a leader within the business, and was pivotal in the distribution and wholesale channels. He has a firm foundation of knowledge of the PBS, private and generic medicine marketplace in Australia. He is adept at realising, developing and actioning new and innovative business strategies.
BPharm, Grad Dip Hosp Pharm, BCNP, RPSS, MRACI CChem
Head of QA, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs
Gordon Chan is currently Head of Radiopharmacy, Molecular Imaging & Therapy Austin Health, Austin Hospital, Victoria. Gordon is an experienced and highly regarded pharmacist who regularly presents at international conferences. Through his successful registration of over 10 radiopharmaceuticals through the TGA, Gordon has acquired the necessary regulatory experience and know-how to help bring MedReleaf Australia products to ARTG status and to the PBS – our ultimate goal. He has strong knowledge of TGA processes and remains motivated to deliver safe and effective medicines to the Australian public.
MedReleaf Australia is also a founding member of Medicinal Cannabis Industry Australia (MCIA) which is the peak industry organisation for Australia’s licensed medicinal cannabis industry. The MCIA acts as the voice for the licensed medicinal cannabis sector. www.mcia.org.au
BPharm, Grad Dip Clin Pharm, Adv Pract Pharm – Head of Education
• Consultant Clinical Pharmacist from Brisbane
• Voted ‘Most Influential Woman in Pharmacy’ in Australia in 2016
Professor Lisa Nissen
BPharm, PhD, Adv Pract Pharm – Head of Research
• Head of the School of Clinical Sciences at QUT, and Associate Professor at The University of Queensland
• One of Australia’s first credentialed Advanced Pharmacy Practitioners, and regarded as one of the most influential people in pharmacy in Australia
CA, Barrister, BComm, BAB – Strategic Advisor
• Chartered Accountant, Licensed Customs Broker and qualified Barrister in the Supreme Court of Queensland
• Heads up Intertrade Advisers, a successful consulting practice, established in 1995
PhD, BSc (Hons) – Head of Medical Communications
• Manager at business consultancy Intertrade Advisers, Brisbane
• Over 12 years’ experience working in Medical Communications in London, UK
Stephanie Reuter Lange
PhD, BSc (Hons) – Clinical Trial Lead
• Senior Research Fellow at the School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, University of South Australia
• Founder and Managing Director of Mara Seeds, Australia’s biggest organic soy bean producer
• Undertakes hemp growth trials
Infrastructure Development Manager
• Founder of Award winning Design and Construct business – Earth Spirit Home
• Wealth of knowledge on Affordable construction, Sustainability, and Rapid Construction including Large Projects